Skip to main content

My mum Snubs me

Its very little to understand, very hard to explain when you never care to listen to their words, to their thoughts and purposes and to their ideals, then they will always believe that you snubs.
The only thing that griefs the young teenagers is a mockery in your serious words of advice; when you shout at them, try to listen and hear them out of their self echo just to stop chaos from that day to the future. Serious parents don't care about what full and fills the mind of the Youngs whether they're odd or on, grieved or gregarious, fat or far, upset or upstared, that's the only thing adolescent Youngs needs from you. When you make things ready also make it fixed.

  A happy youth is the future smiles; the only thing that makes the youth happy is not the Must Forced on him to Focus, but the Focus Forced on him to Must. That's why they always ask "What did I ? or What have I done? This is the mostly asked question and what they need is an answer not to be stranded. I love my Dad he will always tell me to sing "I will not lie again" as I enjoys my punishable sin.
The future lies in the shoulder of every teenager if they're happy you got a better place to be buried, if then they're upset you have no place to rest your soul, kindly and gently know their confusion because the confused are easily bound by death when out of order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Depression of thoughts

All The Numerous Ways I’ve Failed At Curing My Depression By  Shado Evans ,  I had no idea what was happening to me. I had no map in dealing with whatever was plaguing my mentality. I didn’t know where I was going, I just knew I was going south. I figured whatever it was would go away soon enough, so I did nothing. It didn’t go away. I spent the bulk of my days lying in bed until my mattress became indented in the center. I soundtracked this indolence with playlist chalked full of Kid Cudi and Elliot Smith dirges. I smoked bunk weed and binge-watched TV series’ multiple times over instead of honoring social engagements. I stuffed myself with high fructose corn syrup and other ingredients with scientific names and questionable nutritional value. I hid out in figurative closets, dimly lit dive bars and under unwashed duvet covers. I masturbated like I was sponsored. I felt myself getting irritated and rustled easily. I felt like my friends were a cause of my mindset ...

DRUG ABUSE EPIDEMIC

Alas -the drug abuse epidemic is here              Driven by selfishness and greedy Sustained by demons of addiction Flourishing in apathy Destroying stealthily but steadily Eroding physical and mental health Breeding disease, vices and crimes HIV/AIDs, prostitution and armed robbery Awake great citizen of the continent Drug abuse is an autocrat that is still the author of confusion Brake the laws and rules and hinders peace Makes   the  weather so smoky and stuffy The hidden place is now a dungeon of kleptos The body cells regrets been in the cell of smokes Pesistent and consistent is burning the systems Heart cancer, kidney stone, lung dying and no hope for living Alas -the drug abuse epidemic is here Crippling today, tomorrow's leaders Sucking curious and ignorant adolescents Into its tempting vortex of toxic doom Changing our darling angels at home Our cherished school of learning In...

youth Empowerment

Youth empowerment is a process where children and young people are encouraged to take charge of their lives. They do this by addressing their situation and then take action in order to improve their access to resources and transform their consciousness through their beliefs, values, and attitudes. [1] Youth empowerment aims to improve quality of life. Youth empowerment is achieved through participation in youth empowerment programs. However scholars argue that children’s rights implementation should go beyond learning about formal rights and procedures to give birth to a concrete experience of rights. [2] There are numerous models that youth empowerment programs use that help youth achieve empowerment. A variety of youth empowerment initiatives are underway around the world. These programs can be through non-profit organizations, government organizations, schools or private organizations. Youth empowerment is different than youth development because development is centered on dev...