Skip to main content

You Are More Than You Realize

• Many potentials of oneself  lies adamant

Rediscovering oneself is one of the things we wish to do, but procrastination have been the dirt in our mind,the ache in our head and the stumbling block to our destination.

Limiting what you can be, limits what you will be. It is in your hands to activate your potentials and unlock your ideals. The gifts and talents are in you, what you think of achieving and then focus, you can prove it with your strength.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"The only resident you can't afford to buy is your thoughtful mind of great achievements".
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Great men are in born, not built in. You're great because you have the potentials in you and work it out through your walk. Some potentials failed but how about a potential like me, am going to fail and fall.

The early man that first generated fire through friction is an illiterate and not a postgraduate or undergraduate student of any school but he has to answer the prayer of his generation through his passion.

What actuates the potentials in someone is passion. (Passion is Any great, strong, powerful emotion). For you to reach a great acme, you must generate compassion to the quest around and ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Depression of thoughts

All The Numerous Ways I’ve Failed At Curing My Depression By  Shado Evans ,  I had no idea what was happening to me. I had no map in dealing with whatever was plaguing my mentality. I didn’t know where I was going, I just knew I was going south. I figured whatever it was would go away soon enough, so I did nothing. It didn’t go away. I spent the bulk of my days lying in bed until my mattress became indented in the center. I soundtracked this indolence with playlist chalked full of Kid Cudi and Elliot Smith dirges. I smoked bunk weed and binge-watched TV series’ multiple times over instead of honoring social engagements. I stuffed myself with high fructose corn syrup and other ingredients with scientific names and questionable nutritional value. I hid out in figurative closets, dimly lit dive bars and under unwashed duvet covers. I masturbated like I was sponsored. I felt myself getting irritated and rustled easily. I felt like my friends were a cause of my mindset ...

DRUG ABUSE EPIDEMIC

Alas -the drug abuse epidemic is here              Driven by selfishness and greedy Sustained by demons of addiction Flourishing in apathy Destroying stealthily but steadily Eroding physical and mental health Breeding disease, vices and crimes HIV/AIDs, prostitution and armed robbery Awake great citizen of the continent Drug abuse is an autocrat that is still the author of confusion Brake the laws and rules and hinders peace Makes   the  weather so smoky and stuffy The hidden place is now a dungeon of kleptos The body cells regrets been in the cell of smokes Pesistent and consistent is burning the systems Heart cancer, kidney stone, lung dying and no hope for living Alas -the drug abuse epidemic is here Crippling today, tomorrow's leaders Sucking curious and ignorant adolescents Into its tempting vortex of toxic doom Changing our darling angels at home Our cherished school of learning In...

youth Empowerment

Youth empowerment is a process where children and young people are encouraged to take charge of their lives. They do this by addressing their situation and then take action in order to improve their access to resources and transform their consciousness through their beliefs, values, and attitudes. [1] Youth empowerment aims to improve quality of life. Youth empowerment is achieved through participation in youth empowerment programs. However scholars argue that children’s rights implementation should go beyond learning about formal rights and procedures to give birth to a concrete experience of rights. [2] There are numerous models that youth empowerment programs use that help youth achieve empowerment. A variety of youth empowerment initiatives are underway around the world. These programs can be through non-profit organizations, government organizations, schools or private organizations. Youth empowerment is different than youth development because development is centered on dev...